Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Birthday Card for my colleague at the beginning of the year!


I gave a birthday card for my colleague last Friday. It was special to me because I never make before cards with airplane on it! Though it looks simple, but actually it does take some of my time working on it since it was my first time doing it. But it turned out good! Haha… I’m comforting myself only I guess.



But seriously I love this card very much. Inside of the cards are decorated with colourful balloons and a long birthday wish. I thought of getting a balloon shape craft punch. But I have no time to go out and get it. So, cut it all out myself, haha. I love the balloons too, with gold strings attached to each of the balloons.


Meanwhile, I’m still working out on my Chinese New Year and Valentine’s cards. Hoping to post them out soon! Please be patient... Hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...