Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, December 20, 2010

Lovely Valentine’s Day Card

V002 (Front)

While working on Christmas cards, I think it would be better to finish off my very old project, a Valentine’s card instead. :P I tried to complete this card few months ago but unfortunately, I really do not have the time. So, today, I spent some time for this card and here it is! Which is for the coming Valentine’s Day, 2011.

 
V002 
 
A card full of hearts… I believe, couples will surely love this card because I, myself will love it too, to see so many hearts on the cards. Haha… let me know if you are not… :P
 
The words inside the big hearts were written by me line by line. And I decorated the heart with flowers and heart-shaped stickers. And at the bottom of the big heart is attached with a pink ribbon and a tag. However, if you would like to change the words inside the tag, I can try to do it for you…
 


As usual, it comes with a beige in colour paper inside the card for your personal message and a light pink envelope.


If interested, please email to yurikocraft4u@gmail.com. Early order is much appreciated to avoid unnecessary delays. Thank you!


Card Name: Lovely Valentine’s Day Card
Card Code: V002
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM6.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...