Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cards for friends


Selamat Hari Raya! It has been a week since Raya and thanks for my clients who have bought Raya cards from me. I learnt a lot during the Raya cards making process, from cutting, punching papers and sticking shining stars. I did face a challenge actually. One night, I was aiming to finish making the Raya cards. In order to complete them, I need to punch and stick all the shining stars on the cards. Then, only I realized that my craft puncher is not working! The metals were stuck to each other till I couldn’t punch. I tried to separate them and punch again. And it stuck again. It was so frustrating. I almost gave up when I suddenly thought of rubbing wax (from candle) on to the metals. I am hoping that it will reduce the metals’ possibility from being stuck again. And yes, at last, the puncher gave me a relief. And I am able to continue my work. Yeay!

I have been working on birthday cards for my colleagues recently after Raya cards. I have completed two of them. But there is one more for my colleague’s 1 year old daughter. I’ll post up once I’m done with it.



If you know the anime My Neighbor Totoro, then you’ll love this card. My colleague loves Totoro. That’s why I made a card with Totoro and friends in it.



While another colleague of mine has a Schnauzer dog. So, I used the dog as the main character on the card. Though both cards really took more time than I usually did for other cards, but I really enjoy looking at the cards. I can really put the cards on the table and stare at it. I really love the moments of making them. Enjoyed myself so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...