Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, October 10, 2011

I ‘HEART’ You Card

V005

Suddenly, I’m in the mood to make a card in white, full of hearts on it. It was my first time. Yes, to express the words ‘I HEART You’. I used punched hearts in red and pink colours. And right at the centre of the card, I attached a big red heart, with the beige in colour tag. At the side of the lovely words, it is added with pink jewellery sticker. I even tied a pink ribbon at the bottom of the card. If you are interested, I am able to add a tag of the recipient’s name tied together with the ribbon for you.
 
V005

This card comes with a light pink envelope and there is a beige paper attached inside of the card for your personal message. If you would like to order for Valentine’s Day, do let me know early ya! Have a nice day!


Card Name: I ‘HEART’ You Card
Card Code: V005
Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM6.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...