Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chinese Lantern Card

While making on Christmas card, I received few pieces of silk cloth from my mom. They are very beautiful ones. And so, I picked one of the red cloths to make Chinese New Year cards! Ta-da…

N006

That’s the result from that piece of red cloth. I even decorated the card with two red lanterns and some punched metallic gold flowers at the side of the card. At the bottom of the cloth, I wrote the words ‘Gong Xi Fa Cai’ with metallic gold pen. The card is attached with a beige paper inside the card for your personal message and it comes with a light pink envelope. If required, I can help to write any message inside the card for you, free of charge of course!

N006

Sadly, I only have limited cloth for this design. So, I will have to make the card on first come first basis. Do let me know as early as possible if you are interested!

Promotions for 2012 CNY:
1 pc – RM3.00
3 pcs – RM8.50
5 pcs – RM13.50
 
Card Name: Chinese Lantern Card
Card Code: N006
Size: 9cm X 15cm
Price: RM3.00 – 1 pc
            RM8.50 – 3 pcs
            RM13.50 – 5 pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...