Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, May 21, 2012

Purple Dress Card


Z028

My first dress card. This card is meant for someone who loves dresses or fashion. The dress is cut out using a light purple colour. The dress is decorated with purple strips and diamond stickers, as you can see. Then I draw out the dress hanger with my silver pen and decorated the side of the dress with white punched flowers.

Next, I added a purple ribbon at the bottom of the card, as the separator between the purple hard cover card and the checker wrapper. There is this tag written ‘Happy Birthday’, but it can be for any occasion, just by changing the text on the tag.

Z028
This card comes with a light purple envelope and there is a beige paper inside the card for your personal message. It is decorated with small light purple stars.

If you are interested, just let me know! :D Happy Monday!
 
Card Name: Purple Dress Card
Card Code: Z028
Size: 9CM X 15CM
Price: RM6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...