Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday & Anniversary Card

Few days ago, my colleague requested me to make a card for his wife. It is for her birthday as well as their anniversary celebration. Feeling excited, on that night itself, I finished making the card. Lol! That was fast!


I made this design (B012) before, but now it is a bit different, the front page of the card and inside of the card is decorated with small pink hearts. The big different between this card and my previous work will be the wordings inside the card, which is requested by my colleague. It really took some time for me to write so many words because I hardly write so many words following the font type Monotype Corsiva. But I get to train myself to write nicely, this is for sure! For each card made, it did teach me something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...