Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Flowers in a Pot

Z015 (Front)

Last Sunday, I have been working on this special card for my colleague’s farewell. It’s a pot’s card with colourful flowers on top of the card. This was the design which I hope to make for a very long time since I learnt to make paper flowers using my craft punches. At first, I cracked my head on how to fold the pot and the flowers attached to another sheet of paper for the wishes. But once I started to try it out, it turns out well. And the process of doing it is fun! I got to arrange the leaves and the handmade flowers one by one and decorated the pot.


What is so special about this card is that the sheet of paper with flowers can slip into the ‘pot’ and taken out anytime. And I think this card can be use for any occasion! Maybe I should make more cards of this design based on colours as the theme. I will post up more once there are done. Let me know if you are interested in getting one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...