Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, February 18, 2011

Customized Car Card


Early of February, I got this order for custom made car card from my client. Yeap, I did made one before (you can view from my old post) but now, I made a different type of car. The last time I made, I feel a bit stress because that was my first time to make something which I have not thought I will make. But this time, I feel fun because all I need was to look for the car images to get familiar with myself before drawing the car out. Then, I cut it out and paste the parts one by one. That’s it! And I’m glad that it turned out well. Hopefully my client likes it!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...