Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy holidays & Happy Chinese New Year!

Last week, I got to complete my first bulk order… Yes, I made 40 pieces of the CNY cards and just within 4 days! Though the duration to make the cards is not long enough, but still I manage to finish it on time, just got to work overtime to meet the deadlines. 
  

I’m happy too that my client is satisfied with the cards. It has been a very great achievement for me! Thanks again for your support! Yeay!

 
Till now, I am still busy with Valentine’s day cards orders. Hopefully can finish making them on time! Of course, no worry, I still able to take orders now. But if you are planning to get a Valentine’s Day card from me, do make order early ya to avoid any delays!

Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...