Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, January 28, 2011

LAST day for CNY card order

Hey there, hope everyone is doing fine. I have been busy working on CNY and Valentine's Day cards till not able to post up any new cards. CNY is just a week to go! I believe everyone started to get busy cleaning the house, making cookies, buying oranges as well as preparing gift for relatives and friends! 

As mentioned, today is going to be my final day to accept CNY card orders. So, if you would like to make any order for CNY cards, please order by today!

Thanks for all your support on my handmade cards... I really appreciate you, YES, it's YOU!

Wishes everyone Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...