Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, January 14, 2011

Auspicious Chinese New Year Card

N005
Finally came out this Chinese New Year card. I am thinking of making a simple and nice CNY card using the same technique as card B018. I really love the outcome of this card. Though the attached flowers do not cover all over the frame, but they are enough to decorate the red frame. It’s not easy to arrange the flowers and glue below the frame because the flowers are small! Well, I still manage to make it, just need some time. =P
N005
At the bottom of the card, I tied a ribbon with gold borders and wrote ‘Gong Xi Fa Cai’ with my gold pen. As for the card inside, a beige colour paper is attached for your personal message, though it has a good wish at the center of it.
N005
This card comes along with a pink envelope.

Since CNY is just around the corner, I am having this promotion till 28th of January 2011:

1 pc – RM2.90
3 pcs – RM8.00
5 pcs – RM13.00

Let me know as early as possible if you are interested. Have a nice day!

Card Name: Auspicious Chinese New Year Card
Card Code: N005
Size: 10cm X 17cm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...