Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hearty Valentine’s Day Card

This Valentine’s day card I made yesterday is a bit different from the others because I am trying to apply a curve cut at the bottom of the card. Though, it looks easy, but I have to draw out the lines in curvy shape (balance it) first before cutting it. Then, only I paste the big heart with a bow at the center of the card with double sided tape. Two punched flowers are attached to the side of the big heart and lastly, I fill up the card with red and pink in colour hearts. I like the way the smaller hearts are arranged. And add the side of the card, it is written ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ on a beige paper.

 
 V004 (Front)

This card comes along with a pink envelope and you can write your personal message on the beige paper inside the card. But, if you would like to me to write for you, I’ll do my best for you. Just let me know what you would like to write.

May this card bring happiness to your loved ones…

Card Name: Hearty Valentine’s Day Card
Card Code: V004
Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM5.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...