Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, May 27, 2011

Cut-off Birthday Card

This is another birthday card made on special request from a client of mine. He requested to have this card in a way that the front of the card is cut-off to have the special effect. It was a big challenge for me since it was my first time trying to cut the card with my penknife and ruler. Luckily, it is not that bad right? Hopefully he’ll like it.

B021

He also requested to have the inside of the card to be colourful. At first, I was thinking to have few colourful stripes to be arranged at the bottom on the card, just to make the cup cake outstanding. But, it will not be that nice if only a few stripes are there. So, after scratching head for a day, finally I thought of cutting many colourful birthday balloons to cheer up the card. Yeay, the balloons indeed serve the purpose. And I’m glad with the outcome.

B021

Inside of the card is empty for your personal messages. But if you need my help to write for you, feel free to let me know. I will do my best for you without any special charges. :D

B021 (Inside)

Looking forward for your request!

Card Name: Cut-off Birthday Card
Card Code: B021
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: (Quote based on request)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...