Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, May 26, 2011

You’re Stuck Together Now Card

This is the card I made for my friend who’s going to marry soon. She likes pink and purple. That’s why this card is made of amethyst cardboard. This cardboard is far more expensive than the others because of the colour. It is a very nice colour. I love it too!

W010 (Front)

Outside of the card is a wedding cake which I cut few blocks of squares and decorate it with hearts, flowers and sequins. Right at the bottom of the card, it is glued with white laces and tied with a purple bow.
W010
 
Inside of the card is decorated with a lovely couple kissing on each other. The couple is hand cut by me. The wedding veil is made of a nice lace I got and to make it more outstanding, I glued a purple flower sequin on it. Yeay, the outcome is perfect! Do you agree? =P And the bottom of the card, I wrote ‘You’re stuck together now. Congratulation!’. I do wish them they’ll be together forever…
 
W010

Hope she’ll like it! And do you? Just drop me an email if you are interested in getting the card too!
 
Card Name: You’re Stuck Together Now Card
Card Code: W010
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM6.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...