Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love You XXX Card

V009

I got myself a few beautiful so called clothes’ clips and decided to add them into my cards. So, here is the first design I made with one of the clips. Each clip is different from each other. So, I may give you a different clip if you order this card from you.

V009

I even bought new paint markers to add into my tool collections. The markers are in white, silver and gold colours! I love them because the ink is much clearer than normal pen and easier to write. And of course, I am able to write a bigger letters using them. So, I tried to write big letters with the word ‘LOVE’ with the white marker.

V009

Besides that, I have made few mini 3D red flowers to decorate the cards. Though the process is tedious, but I’m happy with the result. :P I also decorated red hearts at the bottom of the card. A black paper is used to write the name of the recipient (i.e., Mimi) with a silver pen. This is to give a contrast to the card. And it is clipped to the transparent ribbon with the new clip I bought.


This card comes with a pink envelope and with a beige paper inside the card. If you would like me to help you write anything inside the card, just let me know.

Card Name: Love You XXX Card
Card Code: V009
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...