Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Salam Aidilfitri 2 Card

R006

This is the first Raya card that I made in 2012. I have come out with the idea of using 3D flowers which I have learnt in the early of the year. So, I made 2 ‘Ketupat’s attached to the card and decorated brown 3D flowers around the Ketupats. I used a floral wrapper as the background as well as the craft punched leaves.

R006

This card comes with a light green envelope and inside of the card is prepared with a piece of beige paper for your personal message. If you would like my help to write anything inside the card, just let me know.

R006

Note: Please make your order as early as possible and latest by 10th of August 2012. Cheers!

Card Name: Salam Aidilfitri 2 Card
Card Code: R006
Size: 11cm X 17cm
Price: RM7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...