Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The girl who loves to capture images and travel Birthday Pink Card


X001-P

Yo, I’m back again. Remember this travel card I made in grey? I did it in pink now, as requested by my client. This time, the places that I drew were Langkawi’s places of interests, if you can recognize. At first, I thought it might be hard because I never draw any Langkawi landmarks before. But luckily the sketches turned out well.

X001-P

So, if you are interested to get this card, you may request to change the location of the images. If possible, give me easier ones, LOL! But of course, I will always try my best to make the best card for you! This is what I always want to do for you… 

Card Name: The girl who loves to capture images and travel Birthday Pink Card
Card Code: X001-P
Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...