Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink You’re Stuck Together Now Card

W010-P

It seems like I’d been working on some old designs but in different colours nowadays. I never thought of changing the theme colours till my client requested to do so. Yes, I think it turns out well too in pink as compared to the original card W010. Do you think so?
W010-P

Card Name: Pink You’re Stuck Together Now Card
Card Code: W010-P
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM6.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...