Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Superman Hubby Card

F003
This is a card which has the same design as F003, but with different words instead. Yeap, a client of mine wanted to have the Superman design for her hubby. So, I have changed the words to ‘SUPER HUBBY’. This card is suitable for every super guy, I guess. I can just change the words (short ones) in front of the card without charges.

F003

The inside of the card design is exactly the same as F003. And it comes with a yellow envelope for the card. Let me know if you are interested by email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com.

Card Name: My Superman Hubby Card
Card Code: F003
Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM5.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...