Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best Daddy Golfer Card

F004
A client of mine requested to make a Birthday card for Dad with the idea of ‘Golf’ recently and it should be single sided because he would like to frame the card. So, here it goes. This is my first time making a card with GOLF theme. The most challenging part that I faced during the making process is to make the background of the card, just like the Burberry Checkered pattern.
F004
The golf stick and the golf ball are cut from papers, the same for the wordings. I wrote the black words onto a light brown paper and cut them out word by word. Then, I used double sided tape to attach them on the card. This can make the wordings, golf ball, and golf stick stand out a bit. At the side of the card is decorated with yellow punched stars. I love stars on card. It is a symbol of admiration.
F004
And finally, it comes with a light grey envelope for the card. For any personal messages, you can always write at the back of the card.

Card Name: Best Daddy Golfer Card
Card Code: F004
Size: Half A4 Size
Price: Quoted based on request

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...