Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Vintage Thank You Card

Another Thank You Card from me. The process of making this card is a bit longer because of the assorted ribbons that I need to make one by one. I didn’t buy any from the stationery shops. I made them using colourful papers instead. Aren’t they lovely? I hope so because I love them so much!
T003
Another thing will be the big pink flower, which is made by combining 4 love-shaped papers together. I embossed the love-shaped papers (as petals) so that it will look impressive. The centre of the flower is attached with a white button. At the side of the flower is decorated with green punched maple leaves as well as light pink and peach punched Kikyou flowers. Then, I wrote a big ‘thank you’ words right at the centre of the card.
T003
There is a beige paper inside the card for your personal messages and it comes with an orange envelope. This card can be used as any other occasions too, just by changing the words at the front of the card. Let me know if you are interested ya!


Card Name: Vintage Thank You Card
Card Code: T003
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...