Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Purple-Black Anniversary Card

A001
This is another customized Anniversary card that I made for my client who requested to be in black, purple and white. And she would like to have few photos attached to the card! So, she chose few photos of them and sent out the photos for me to develop. I design the card and arranged the photos accordingly. I have decorated the card with pretty pink and purple foam stickers, given by my best friend’s sister from UK. The pink foam stickers are used to brighten up the card and I really like the effect.

A001
Lastly, I help to write the lovely messages inside the card on a beige paper. This card comes along with a purple envelope. If you would like to have one of this anniversary card, just let me know. I’ll be happy to make for you!

Card Name: Purple-Black Anniversary Card
Card Code: A001
Size: Half of A4 paper
Price: Quoted based on request

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...