Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tweet! Thank You Card

T002

Tweet Tweet! Tweet Tweet! A yellow Birdie Thank You Card for my client. This is made of a light blue hard cover paper. To make the bird more outstanding, I chose yellow and orange papers. I drew and cut it out and also paste it on another white paper, to get the white liner. Then, I punched out colourful stars and arranged them evenly on the background of the card. Inside of the card is attached with a piece of beige paper for your personal message. If you have any more/other messages to express, you may request for bigger space or request me to help you write. This card comes with a light blue envelope.

Card Name: Tweet! Thank You Card
Card Code: T002
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...