Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lake Thank You Card

T005
This is a very simple Thank You card with the panoramic view of a lake. I made it by drawing scenery of a lake in a black paper and cut it out. This black paper is then attached to the top of the light and dark blue. This image is then attached to white and grey papers as the frame. Then I signed the words ‘thank you’ at the right hand side of the image with my favourite silver metallic pen. This image is then glued to a light grey hard cover paper.

T005
As usual, inside of the card is prepared with a piece of beige coloured paper for your personal message and it comes along with a light grey envelope too. It can be used for any other greeting cards as well, just by changing the words at the front of the card. Let me know if you are interested! Cheers!

Card Name: Lake Thank You Card
Card Code: T005
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...