Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa Claus Card

C011
This is my first Santa Claus card for year 2012. Well, what’s so special about this card is that I’m not able to make exactly the same card anymore because I have limited buttons for the Christmas wreath. The Santa Claus is made by cutting out the papers and glued them together. I even used double sided tape to let the Santa Claus stands out a bit. The background is decorated with white, gold and silver stars.
 
C011
Inside of the card is a prepared with a piece of pink paper for your personal message and it comes with a pink envelope. First come first serve for the card ya because I have only 1 in the world!  So, let me know as soon as possible if you are interested! Cheers~~

Card Name: Santa Claus Card
Card Code: C011
Size: 9.5cm X 16cm
Price: RM7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...