Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Happy Valentine’s Day Card

V014

Happy New Year! It has been a long time since may last post. Yes, I am back again to make cards and this is my first Valentine’s Day card for 2015. Hopefully more cards will come before the actual Valentine’s Day.
 
V014

This card is made of red hard cover paper and pasted with pink stripes. There is this couple hearts as well, one with the pink heart and another one in red, sticks with double sided foam tape. And when I got a new polka dot ribbon early of the year, I couldn’t resist using it on this card. I think it will look nice on all the Valentine’s card.

V014

If you are interested in getting this card, please order as soon as possible as my last order will be on the 6th Feb 2015. Cheers!

Card Name: 2015 Happy Valentine’s Day Card
Card Code: V014
Size: 12cmX 17cm
Price: RM6.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...