Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lots of Love Valentine’s Day Card


V015

This is the second Valentine’s Day card of the year. I got the inspiration from my best friend. As you can see, the hearts of the bright red is a bit stand out. No double sided tape is required. I only glue the other half of the heart on the paper and folded a bit on the other half of the heart. And I think it looks pretty nice on the effects! I may want to make the same card with another colour, perhaps, purple?  But I will have to get another purple polka dot ribbon first. Haha…

V015

It was tied with the same polka dot ribbon as the previous card and finally a heart tag with the words ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ attached to the card.

V015

Inside of the card is included a piece of beige paper for your personal message and it comes with a pink envelope. If you would like to get this card for your loved ones, do let me know early ya!

Card Name: Lots of Love Valentine’s Day Card
Card Code: V015
Size: 12cmX 17cm
Price: RM6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...