Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Flower Card

B013 - SOLD
I made a card of this design before to my colleague and am thinking of making another one with another colour because I found this very nice paper in Czip Lee, Stationery shop and bought it. I just love the texture of the card. The previous card is in pink colour while this is in grey colour.

B013 (Pink)

This birthday card is filled with flowers with matching colours. And at the top of the card is written the words ‘Happy Birthday’. A ribbon is stuck to the back of the tag.


Inside of the card is attached with a beige paper, with a birthday wish, ‘You’re a wonderful reason to celebrate! Enjoy your day…’. This card comes with a beige envelope. But if you wish for the pink colour card, just let me know. I can make it for you!
B013 (Inside)

Card Code: B013
Card Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM5.80

2 comments:

  1. Flowers can speak the language of the heart beautifully and your flower birthday card looks awesome. it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your compliment on my card, Flowers... =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...