Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, October 26, 2009

Teddie For You Card

Z014

Yes, another design with 3 colours! I love the polka dot paper very much. It is good to be arranged as the background of the card. So, I drew 3 teddy bears on a drawing paper and coloured it with pencil colours. At the right hand side of the drawing, it is attached with a small yellow tag, written ‘ForYou’. So, this card can be given for any occasion. Each of the cards is tied with a bow.
Z014-GZ014-B

Z014-P

I did not insert any wish tag inside the card yet. There will be a beige colour paper attached to this card for your personal message. If you need me to make a wish tag inside the card, I can make for you for free! This card comes with an envelope as well.

Card Code: Z014-G (Available), Z014-P (Available), Z014-B (Not available) 
Card Size: 12cm X 17cm

Price: RM5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...