Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, October 26, 2009

Note from Santa Card

C001 (Front)

This is the first Christmas card which I made and posted up here. Due to Christmas season is coming soon; I will start making Christmas cards as many as I can. This card is made using a pink colour card board, and the glued with few red, pink, gold and white papers. I drew patterns on the background of the card as well as side decoration.

C001 (Inside)

Right at the middle of the card is glued with a gold and beige tag, saying, ‘Here’s a note from Santa!’. It is decorated with red flowers (Poinsettia) at the side of the tag.


While inside of the card is attached with a beige paper for your personal message, with a ‘Merry Christmas’ tag inside, beautifully tied with a maroon ribbon. A pink envelope is provided as well.


Card Code: C001

Card Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...