Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For You Card


Z018 (Front) - SOLD
Last few days, I thought of making another black and white theme card. It took me few days to think of the idea and how to make it. And finally, here is the card. Though it is only written with simple wordings, “for you” at the front of the card, but this card can be given to anyone and for any occasion!

Z018
I used most of my craft punches to punch out the black and silver flowers and glued on it one by one. It’s a bit tough to arrange the flowers because I aimed to have it looks good. But I love the process of doing it too! Haha…As for the final touches, I drew some branches for the flowers at the back of the flowers with black and silver pen.

And finally, using my currently famous style of writing, I wrote “for you” with a silver pen at the bottom of the card.

Z018 (Inside)
There is this hard black card board attached to the card inside for your personal message. But, if you would like me to help you write in any wordings inside the card, just let me know. I’ll try my best, with my silver pen to help you write! =D

Card Name: For You Card
Card Code: Z018Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM6.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...