Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love is All About Us Card


Z016 (Front) - SOLD

Due to the Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I tried to make another Valentine’s card but in purple colour and in different size from those I always made. I love a lot the purple heart-shaped wrapper and so, this time, I used it again for this card by cutting out the hearts out and decorated it with some gold dash. The tag, behind of the hearts are made by few combinations of purple colours and attached to a purple mat. There is this purple flowery ribbon placed right at the middle of the card too.


Finally, I wrote a love phrase on both the top and the bottom of the card with a silver pen, and it says “Love is all about us”. This card is not only suitable for Valentine’s Day, but to some other occasions such as Birthdays or even Anniversaries or a card of appreciation to your lover.


As usual, inside of the card is attached with a light pink paper for your personal message. But it is still empty for now because I need your own text to fill in! Yes, you may have my help to write inside for you. A light purple envelope will be given as well.

Card Name: Love is all about us Card
Card Code: Z016
Size: 10CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.80

4 comments:

  1. This card is totally awesome!! And I'm getting 3cards from you. Already sent you an email. Please do check and get back to me asap.

    I'd really appreciate it :)

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Skiez, I have sent you an SMS about it... Thanks for your support! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi Yuriko,

    Wanted to inform you that the cards are super lovely and I ADORE them!! Thanks so much for your efforts. And I must say that I really appreciate that you completed all 3 cards in such a short time and even shorter notice.

    Please keep your handmade cards going! I'm sure to come back for more =D

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again Skiez for your support! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...