Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love is all about us (2) Card

Z017 - SOLD

Valentine’s Day was over but still, I am so desperate to make another version of Z016 using red colour. I love the purple one so much. This time, I am trying to make one with different colour. Actually I am just testing out my colour combinations. And I am satisfied with this card’s outcome!

Z017

I have no wrapper for this card, so I cut out the hearts and wrote the words “.l.o.v.e.” on my own. It is quite challenging because we have to make the love a bit balanced and looks nice at the same time. Instead of the purple mat, I take this pink woven wrapper as the replacement to be placed underneath the hearts. At the side of the card are decorated with dark brown punched daisies. Other than that, all the other techniques are used as the same as card Z016.

Z017

I added final touches to the card by writing the love phrase “Love is all about us” on both the top and the bottom of the card with a silver pen. Inside of the card is attached with beige in colour paper for your personal message. A light pink envelope will be provided as well!
If you are interested in getting this card, just drop me an email! XD

Card Name: Love is all about us (2) Card
Card Code: Z017
Size: 10CM X 17CM
Price: RM5.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...