Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Salam Aidilfitri Card

This is my first time in making a Raya Card. I remembered, last year, I missed this season because I was away and not able to make any of them. So, if you think that the card should be improved, do let me know! I would love to know… :D

R001 - Sold

I made 4 boxes at the front of the card and in each of the boxes, I filled them with a image of Raya stuffs. Then, I have these ribbons tied at the top and the bottom of the card. And not to forget the Raya wishes which says ‘Salam Aidilfitri’.

R001

This card comes with a light green envelope and inside of the card is prepared with a beige paper for your personal message.

I wonder if Raya cards should always be in green colour. Maybe in future, I will make more Raya cards in various colour! What do you say??

If you are interested in getting the card, do let me know in advance to avoid any inconveniences, especially the posting process. Thanks and I hope you’ll like it!

Card Name: Salam Aidilfitri Card
Card Code: R001
Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM5.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...