Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

B021-B


As requested by my client, I made another light blue cut-off card recently and when doing it again, I started to love the design even more now! I thought of cheering the cut-off part with flower sequins, as you can see and those sequins really do their parts. As for the others, it was exactly the same with my previous card B021 except for the colours combination as well as the name cut-off on the card. Hoping the one who receive the card will love it too!

Card Name: Cut-off Birthday Blue Card
Card Code: B021-B
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: (Quote based on request)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...