Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Purple Anniversary & Birthday Cards

I made 2 cards yesterday, a birthday card and an anniversary card. Both are customized from my previous designs.
 
But sad to know that this birthday card design (W002) will be the final card I can make because I have finished up the materials that I need to make the card and I couldn’t find in the store anymore… The special thing is that there is a Mashimaro rabbit at the middle of the card with a purple present. I am going to miss this design. I really love this design, as well as many of my clients. Hmn… maybe I should come out with some other similar design. We’ll see ya!



Another card is the anniversary card, in purple colour as well. Before making it, I didn’t know how the card will turn out. But I think purple colour is more attractive than the other 2 cards I made before (B018). But of course, different people will like different colours. The design of the card is totally the same, except for the theme colour and the purpose of the card. I love this card too, yeay!

I hope both of them will like my cards… Thank you for your support! :)

W002 - Not available


B018 - Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...