Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happily Ever After Card



W002 - Sold

Here it goes... my first design for wedding occasions since the last entry. It is made from a white card board, and using purple as the sub-combination color. Right at the middle of the card is placed nicely with a heart and hand drawn connected rings - to wish the newlywed together forever. And of course, another one written, 'Happily Ever After'. :)

This big heart is glued under a beautiful purple mat as well. At the side of the card are decorated with purple daisies. I really love using the daisies punches! They really help me a lot in decorating most of the cards I made! And right at the bottom of the card, there is this handwrites, ‘Love’ word with my black ink pen. Love it myself also because it seems like printed! Inside of the card is attached with a light purple sheet of paper for your own personal message. This card comes with a purple envelope. However, do not hesitate to let me know if you would like me to write any wishes inside the card. :)

The card below is one of the card I made for my client. She told me that she wants to change the wordings to 'Selamat Pengantin Baru' instead of 'Happily Ever After'.

I even helped her to write her personal wishes for her couple friends inside the card.

This is another version of the design, from a wedding card to a birthday card instead, requested by my client. =P

Updated on 2010-12-18:

Another version of a customized card for a lucky birthday girl with a cute penguin on it...


Card Code: W002
Card Size: 13cm X 18cm
Price: RM6.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...