Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, September 7, 2009

On Your Bubbly-pink Wedding

W006 (Front) - SOLD

This is another wedding card which is similar to the previous one posted by me, W003. Instead of blue color, it is in pink color. The difference is that the bride’s gown is designed using layers of laces. This card is also specially made based on my friend’s request for her friend’s wedding. Hope she likes this too! :)

W006 (Inside)


A light pink envelope and a beige paper inside the card will be provided as well.

Card Code: W006 (Pink)
Card Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM6.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...