Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Friday, September 4, 2009

Coming soon with more wedding cards...

Oh no… it has been awhile since I last post up an entry! Well, well, well… don’t be too disappointed. Actually I was into something, yea, cards making of course. I was assigned from a friend of mine to make wedding cards for her friend and her sister. So, kind of spending more time working out with the designs wedding theme! Yea, finally able to come out with few designs… but haven’t got the time to take pictures of them yet. No worries, will post up all the designs in these few days, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...