Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, September 7, 2009

Purple Floral Wedding Card

W005 (Front) - SOLD

This card has almost similar design with the card code W004, except that this card is made by purple card board. Same as card code W004, the background of the card is attached with punched flowers and I drew the stalks with silver pen. The difference is that the bride’s gown has been added few layer of laces, instead of the background of the card. I just love the color combinations used in this card. The gown is even added few sequins to make it glitters as compared to the previous card.


This card will come along with a piece of beige paper inside the card for your personal message and a light purple envelope.

W005 (Inside)

Actually this is the card which my friend requested for her sister’s wedding. Hope she’ll like the card!

Card Code: W005
Card Size: 12cm X 17cm

Price: RM6.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...