Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, September 7, 2009

Pink Lacey Wedding Card

W004 (Front) - Sold

Finally, this pink and black wedding card. For this card, I am trying to draw the bride gown from another angle… with the ‘Congratulations!’ words on top of it. Besides this gown, I added some touches to the background of the card by attaching punched flowers and draw the stalks with silver pen. The card is also tied up with a light pink ribbon and a beautiful white lace attached right below the picture of the gown. As for the stripes at the bottom of the card, I used up light and dark pink stripes to paste it horizontally.

Inside of the card is attached with a beige sheet of paper for your own personal message. This beige paper is decorated with cute little punched flowers. This card comes with a light pink envelope. However, do not hesitate to let me know if you would like me to write any wishes inside the card. :)
W004 (Inside)

Card Card Code: W004
Card Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: RM5.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...