Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, September 7, 2009

Yellow Kikyou Flower Card

Z011 (Front)

Two weeks ago, I went to a craft shop called ‘Art Friend’ in The Gardens. The shop is recommended by my friend. I found many things to buy there! So, end up I bought a large punch and a small punch of the Kikyou (5-petals flower) shape. Yeay! Finally I have a set of Kikyou punches (there are three sizes for each of the shape).


Can you see how I used the three sizes of the punches in this card? Hehe… feel glad to have them. It was quite challenging because I never tried to make cards in yellow color. So, I kind of was taking more time than I used to, to decide what other colors to match with the yellow card board.

The background of the card is decorated with the smallest Kikyou flowers, one by one. And finally the card is tied up with a yellow ribbon and a ‘For You’ tag on it.


Z011 (Inside)

Inside of the card is decorated using the smallest Kikyou flowers as well. I even used a border punch (a gift from my friend) to punch at all the corners of the card. There will be a beige paper attached to the card for your personal message and a striking yellow envelope.

Card Code: Z011
Card Size: 12cm X 17cm

Price: RM5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...