Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet Lil’ Bunny Card


Z010 (Front)

Actually this card is specially made for my coming friend’s birthday. She used to love bunny. But since me and another friend of mine made a card for her recently, so, this card will still be with me for now. Lol! I love the pattern which I drew on the black paper using my silver pen. It glitters perfectly with the Kikyou punched flowers on top of it. Of course, I love the colourful bunny as well. Hehe…

Few weeks ago, I bought this pink and white checkers paper from a photocopy shop. I haven’t really got the chance to use it up to now. Lol! I think that it only goes well with the background is in white or pink colour. Therefore, as you can see, I did not arrange directly the black card board side by side with the checkers paper. I added the final touch with a pink ribbon and some sequins. Inside the card is attached with beige in colour paper for you to write your own personal message. Not to worry, a light pink envelope comes along with this card too.
Card Code: Z010
Card Size: 13cm X 18cm
Price: RM5.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...