Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chinese New Year Floral Card


N007 (Front)

I made this design based on a pot of Chinese flower. The pot has the 3D effect, where I added a sponge below the pot. And right at the middle of the pot, it has the red paper written the Chinese word, ‘Fook’ (happiness). Meanwhile, I used flower craft punch to punch out all the light red and pink flowers and decorated above the pot. I even drew the branches of the flower with metallic gold pen. Apart from the pot, I used metallic gold papers to paste at the top and bottom of the card to have the card more cheerful.

N007


The same as my previous CNY cards, inside of the card has beige in colour paper for your personal message. The card comes along with a pink envelope.
Please note that last order can be made by 17th of January 2012. Hurry up and make your order now to avoid any delays or inconveniences. Happy Chinese New Year in advance!

Card Name: Chinese New Year Floral Card
Card Code: N007
Size: 9cm X 15cm
Price:
RM3.00 – 1 pc
RM8.50 – 3 pcs
RM13.50 – 5 pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...