Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Beginning of 2012!


 Happy New Year!

I have been taking break for Christmas and New Year for the past few days… Yes, a new year, a new resolution. I’m hoping to make more new cards for whomever who loves handmade cards! What about yours?

I have forgotten to post my draft of a large Christmas card and a cute penguin in a pinky card entry. Here it is… I got a request to make a big Christmas card, but I am only able to make the largest – half of an A4 size paper. I used the design of C009 and add up more decorations to the design. And instead of drawing the starry stars with my usual gold metallic pen, I punched metallic white snowflakes. And here’s the outcome…

And another request from my very loyal client to his girlfriend, he would like to have the card with a penguin as the theme and the card will need to be given for Birthday and Valentine’s Day card. So, I decided to cut off colourful balloons, birthday cake, Valentine’s presents and lots of hearts at the back of the card…
If you would like to have one too, just email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com. I’ll be very happy to take your custom orders… Sometimes, I just got to learn new things from you people who come to me, giving me ideas and how I should design the card… I really appreciate you all! Hope you all will be blessed throughout 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...