Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just For You (... on Valentine's Day) Card

I have come up with this Valentine’s card yesterday when I was making the customized Valentine’s card for my client. It is actually a combination of V003 and the customized card, if you notice.

V007

Again, I have the colourful stripes attached at the back of the card. And then, I fill up the side of the card with a few sweet hearts. Each of these beautiful hearts are somehow has the pop-up effect, where I have used the double sided tape to stick them onto the card.

V007

This card comes with a pink envelope and there is a paper for you to write your personal message. But if you would like me to write for you, just let me know. I’ll try my best. And if you would like me to send to your loved one directly, you may only provide me the postage details will do and I’ll do the rest for you!
 
Let me know if you are interested in getting the card ya! Have a nice day!

Card Name: Just For You Card

Card Code: V007
Size: 10cm X 17cm
Price: RM6.20

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...