Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ballerina Birthday Card

B019 (Front) - Sold

I got this ballet theme from someone out there, who actually wanted me to make customs cards for her. Unfortunately, when times come, I failed to contact the person. Anyway, I still manage to come out with this card, my first ballerina card. Yes, as you realized, I used the same hard cover paper as the last few cards I made. And the bottom background design is the same as Z023. I love the maroon and pink colours papers arranged side by side with different width. As for the upper background, I arranged it using the flower, punched from the craft punch which I have. And the special thing is that at the centre of each of the flowers, I stick it with a ‘half-pearl’ sticker. Thanks to my friend who introduced me this very useful material. The 3D effect is so good!


Next, I drew the ballerina and coloured with my pencils colours on a white card board. Then, I cut out the ballerina in an oval shape and decorated with some pink and yellow daisies. And finally, the ballerina is attached to the card using a double sided tape. A birthday tag is stick on the card as well, finishing with half diamond shape stickers on both the end of the sides.


Inside of the card is attached with a piece of beige colour paper for your personal message as usual. And this card does come with a light pink envelope.

Please feel free to comment!
 
Card Name: Ballerina Birthday Card
Card Code: B019
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...