Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cats Farewell Card

Been busy lately. But, I really have to make this farewell card for my colleague. This colleague of mine really loves cats a lot! She has 5-6 cats at home! So, that’s why, I came out this cat theme for the card.

H001

I drew 12 cats on the white card board with black gel pen, each with different expressions. And I even thought of adding some colours to the cats with pencil colours, but I think it will be better to let it be, to have the black and white feel.

At the left side, bottom of the card, I wrote the message ‘We’ll miss you, XXX’ and sticked with the shinning pink plastic diamond sticker. And lastly, I attached a few grey-beige flowers on the white card board.


Inside of the card is attached with a beige colour paper, with another cat drawn and wishes ‘Good luck!’. It is decorated with a few grey-beige flowers as well.

Hope she’ll like the card and I wish her best of luck and may our path cross again in future…

Card Name: Cats Farewell Card
Card Code: H001
Size: 12cm X 17cm
Price: Not for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...