Working from 7pm - 11pm


My new working hours would be from 7pm onwards-11pm. If you have made an order from me in the morning, please be patient as I am only able to check on the order from 7pm onwards. So, my advice, make your order as early as possible to avoid any inconveniences. And I will make the cards as soon as I can.

For faster reply, you may email me at yurikocraft4u@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay. Thank you.

Cheers,
Yuriko

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Button Flower Birthday Card

B020 (Front) - Sold

This is another design which I have stop making since last year. I was playing with the buttons to look for the matching ones. And finally, I managed to find these 6 buttons. I drew the stems for each of these buttons to let those blooms like flowers.


Then you may see the maroon paper at the bottom of the buttons. I drew the circles in semi-line pattern on my own, so that it will not be that plain. And I arranged the punch light pink flowers as well at the back of the card. A birthday tag is written ‘Happy Birthday’ and placed at the right hand side of the card, which is on top of the maroon ribbon.


Same as the previous entry, inside of the card is attached with a beige in colour paper for your personal message and comes with a light pink envelope. Let me know if you are interested in getting this card!
Note: I only have this one and only one card because it is not re-makeable, unless different buttons are used.


Card Name: Button Flower Birthday Card
Card Code: B020
Size: 12CM X 17CM
Price: RM6.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...